Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Big Guy's Daydream

The first week is gone and the second is upon me, this time with higher expectations. So lets not blow it...

There is a buzz that has been created in the office. The Home and Garden TV is coming to DURANGO to do an episode of House Hunters. I know I am only 23 years old but I LOVE THIS SHOW!! Now I am nowhere near the age or the financials to start considering buying a home but I do think and plan out what I would want my "dream home" to be. If and when I can ever afford my "dream home" it will look something like this:
Cathedral-style Ceilings, home theater room, open floor plan, 2 stories, possibly a pool, hot tub, commercial kitchen, outdoor kitchen with grill and smoker (in my family you need a meat smoker because we are LEGEN, wait for it, DARY, LEGNDARY at smoking meats!), family room, awesome master bedroom with large shower area containing multiple shower heads and an overflow tub along with walk in closet, crown molding, house is wireless connected, speakers throughout the house and outside, and much much more.
As you can tell I have put little thought into what my "dream home" would be . I like to think of me planning my "dream home" more of how a woman plans her dream wedding minus the whole bridezilla fiasco. Now the show is looking for an agent and client in Durango so I am really hoping that The Wells Group gets that opportunity and maybe I can get my clean mug on the spotlight. In reality I will be that one guy in the background waving and yelling "Hi Mom!"



Find us on Facebook @ "The Wells Group" and on Twitter "TheWellsGroup"

No comments:

Post a Comment